English to English
1. belonging or appropriate to the office of a judge
2. relating to the administration of justice or the function of a judge
3. Pertaining or appropriate to courts of justice, or to a judge; practiced or conformed to in the administration of justice; sanctioned or ordered by a court; as, judicial power; judicial proceedings; a judicial sale.
4. decreed by or proceeding from a court of justice
a judicial decision
5. expressing careful judgment
discriminative censure|a biography ...appreciative and yet judicial in purpose