English to English
1. put into a proper or systematic order
arrange the books on the shelves in chronological order
2. make arrangements for
Can you arrange a meeting with the President?
3. plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
the neighboring tribe staged an invasion
4. set (printed matter) into a specific format
Format this letter so it can be printed out
5. arrange attractively
dress my hair for the wedding
6. adapt for performance in a different way
set this poem to music
7. arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
arrange my schedule|set up one's life|I put these memories with those of bygone times
8. To put in proper order; to dispose (persons, or parts) in the manner intended, or best suited for the purpose; as, troops arranged for battle.