English to English
1. an orderly arrangement
an array of troops in battle order
2. an impressive display
it was a bewildering array of books|his tools were in an orderly array on the basement wall
3. especially fine or decorative clothing
4. an arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics
5. Order; a regular and imposing arrangement; disposition in regular lines; hence, order of battle; as, drawn up in battle array.
6. lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
lay out the clothes|lay out the arguments
7. align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
8. To place or dispose in order, as troops for battle; to marshal.