English to English
1. Lying or remaining in a place; hence, resident; as, leger ambassador.
2. Light; slender; slim; trivial.
3. a record in which commercial accounts are recorded
they got a subpoena to examine our books
4. French painter who was an early cubist (1881-1955)
5. Anything that lies in a place; that which, or one who, remains in a place.
Indonesian to Indonesian
6. (buku) daftar nilai asli siswa (sebelum dipindahkan ke dl buku laporan pendidikan)
7. balok penyangga lantai
8. pipa air; tempat air; tong (anggur dsb)