English to English
1. to the same degree (often followed by `as')
they were equally beautiful|birds were singing and the child sang as sweetly|sang as sweetly as a nightingale|he is every bit as mean as she is
2. Denoting equality or likeness in kind, degree, or manner; like; similar to; in the same manner with or in which; in accordance with; in proportion to; to the extent or degree in which or to which; equally; no less than; as, ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil; you will reap as you sow; do as you are bidden.
3. a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar
4. a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
5. An ace.
6. A Roman weight, answering to the libra or pound, equal to nearly eleven ounces Troy weight. It was divided into twelve ounces.
Indonesian to Indonesian
7. poros tempat roda (bumi dsb) berputar; sumbu
8. kartu yg bergambar di bagian tengah, (daun, wajik, dsb) dibubuhi huruf A (biasa dipakai pd permainan remi dsb)
9. pukulan servis yg tidak dapat (gagal) dikembalikan (dl tenis)