English to English
1. Disordered in intellect; crazy; insane.
2. roused to anger
stayed huffy a good while|she gets mad when you wake her up so early|mad at his friend|sore over a remark
3. affected with madness or insanity
a man who had gone mad
4. marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
a crowd of delirious baseball fans|something frantic in their gaiety|a mad whirl of pleasure
5. very foolish
harebrained ideas|took insane risks behind the wheel|a completely mad scheme to build a bridge between two mountains
6. An earthworm.
7. To make mad or furious; to madden.
8. To be mad; to go mad; to rave. See Madding.
Indonesian to Indonesian
9. tanda bunyi panjang dl bahasa Arab (bunyi pendek menjadi bunyi panjang): dewan hakim mencatat dng cermat kesalahan lafal dan -- tiap-tiap qari