English to English
1. being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that perform the fertilizing function in generation
a male infant|a male holly tree
2. Evil; wicked; bad.
3. Of or pertaining to the sex that begets or procreates young, or (in a wider sense) to the sex that produces spermatozoa, by which the ova are fertilized; not female; as, male organs.
4. characteristic of a man
a deep male voice|manly sports
5. for or pertaining to or composed of men or boys
the male lead|the male population
6. an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova)
7. a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
8. the capital of Maldives in the center of the islands
9. Same as Mail, a bag.
10. An animal of the male sex.
Indonesian to Indonesian
11. sebutan bagi wanita yg mandul (di Aceh)