English to English
1. relating to or characteristic of a metropolis
2. Of or pertaining to the capital or principal city of a country; as, metropolitan luxury.
3. in the Eastern Orthodox Church this title is given to a position between bishop and patriarch; equivalent to archbishop in western Christianity
4. a person who lives in a metropolis
5. The superior or presiding bishop of a country or province.
Indonesian to Indonesian
6. metropolis; 2 n penduduk metropolis; 3 n orang yg mempunyai tata cara hidup metropolitan; 4 a berkenaan dng atau bersifat metropolis