English to English
1. any of various chiefly fall-blooming herbs of the genus Aster with showy daisylike flowers
2. star-shaped structure formed in the cytoplasm of a cell having fibers like rays that surround the centrosome during mitosis
3. A genus of herbs with compound white or bluish flowers; starwort; Michaelmas daisy.
4. A star- shaped figure of achromatic substance found chiefly in cells dividing by mitosis.
Indonesian to Indonesian
5. tumbuhan yg berasal dr Amerika Utara, termasuk suku Compositae, warna bunganya merah, kuning, ungu, putih, atau merah muda; Aster corvifollus