English to English
1. moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place)
a mobile missile system|the tongue is...the most mobile articulator
2. Capable of being moved; not fixed in place or condition; movable.
a restless mobile society|the nomadic habits of the Bedouins|believed the profession of a peregrine typist would have a happy future|wandering tribes
4. having transportation available
5. capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another
a highly mobile face
6. affording change (especially in social status)
Britain is not a truly fluid society|upwardly mobile
7. a river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay
8. a port in southwestern Alabama on Mobile Bay
9. sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
10. The mob; the populace.