English to English
1. a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
whether he praised or cursed me depended on his temper at the time|he was in a bad humor
2. the prevailing psychological state
the climate of opinion|the national mood had changed radically since the last election
3. verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
4. Manner; style; mode; logical form; musical style; manner of action or being. See Mode which is the preferable form).
5. Temper of mind; temporary state of the mind in regard to passion or feeling; humor; as, a melancholy mood; a suppliant mood.