English to English
1. of or in or relating to the nose
2. Of or pertaining to the nose.
3. sounding as if the nose were pinched
a whining nasal voice
4. a consonant produced through the nose with the mouth closed
5. an elongated rectangular bone that forms the bridge of the nose
6. An elementary sound which is uttered through the nose, or through both the nose and the mouth simultaneously.
Indonesian to Indonesian
7. bersangkutan dng bunyi bahasa yg dihasilkan dng mengeluarkan udara melalui hidung, yaitu m, n, ng, dan ny