English to English
1. possessing no distinctive quality or characteristics
2. having no hue
neutral colors like black or white
3. Not engaged on either side; not taking part with or assisting either of two or more contending parties; neuter; indifferent.
4. having no personal preference
impersonal criticism|a neutral observer
5. having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive
inert matter|an indifferent chemical in a reaction
6. not supporting or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest
7. lacking distinguishing quality or characteristics
a neutral personality that made no impression whatever
8. having no net electric charge
9. one who does not side with any party in a war or dispute
10. A person or a nation that takes no part in a contest between others; one who is neutral.