English to English
1. Of recent origin or introduction; not ancient; new; hence, out of the ordinary course; unusual; strange; surprising.
2. original and of a kind not seen before
the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem
3. pleasantly new or different
common sense of a most refreshing sort
4. an extended fictional work in prose; usually in the form of a story
5. a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction
his bookcases were filled with nothing but novels|he burned all the novels
6. That which is new or unusual; a novelty.
Indonesian to Indonesian
7. karangan prosa yg panjang mengandung rangkaian cerita kehidupan seseorang dng orang di sekelilingnya dng menonjolkan watak dan sifat setiap pelaku;
per·no·vel·an n seluk-beluk novel; segala sesuatu yg berhubungan dng novel: menurut para ahli, ia seorang pengarang yg unggul dl bidang ~