English to English
1. undistorted by emotion or personal bias; based on observable phenomena
an objective appraisal|objective evidence
2. serving as or indicating the object of a verb or of certain prepositions and used for certain other purposes
objective case|accusative endings
3. Of or pertaining to an object.
4. emphasizing or expressing things as perceived without distortion of personal feelings, insertion of fictional matter, or interpretation
5. belonging to immediate experience of actual things or events
objective benefits|an objective example|there is no objective evidence of anything of the kind
6. the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
the sole object of her trip was to see her children
7. the lens or system of lenses in a telescope or microscope that is nearest the object being viewed
8. The objective case.