English to English
1. not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree
ordinary everyday objects|ordinary decency|an ordinary day|an ordinary wine
2. According to established order; methodical; settled; regular.
3. lacking special distinction, rank, or status; commonly encountered
average people|the ordinary (or common) man in the street
4. a judge of a probate court
5. the expected or commonplace condition or situation
not out of the ordinary
6. a clergyman appointed to prepare condemned prisoners for death
7. an early bicycle with a very large front wheel and small back wheel
8. (heraldry) any of several conventional figures used on shields
9. An officer who has original jurisdiction in his own right, and not by deputation.