English to English
1. Of or pertaining to the orient or east; eastern; concerned with the East or Orientalism; -- opposed to occidental; as, Oriental countries.
2. denoting or characteristic of countries of Asia
3. a member of an Oriental race; the term is regarded as offensive by Asians (especially by Asian Americans)
4. A native or inhabitant of the Orient or some Eastern part of the world; an Asiatic.
Indonesian to Indonesian
5. mengenai dunia timur atau negara-negara Timur (dilihat dr Eropa)