English to English
1. (Greek mythology) a giant Boeotian hunter who pursued the Pleiades and was eventually slain by Artemis; was then placed in the sky as a constellation
2. a constellation on the equator to the east of Taurus; contains Betelgeuse and Rigel
3. A large and bright constellation on the equator, between the stars Aldebaran and Sirius. It contains a remarkable nebula visible to the naked eye.
Indonesian to Indonesian
4. gugus bintang yg bercahaya sangat terang
5. gugus bintang yg bercahaya sangat terang