English to English
1. a place of business for retailing goods
2. receptacle providing a place in a wiring system where current can be taken to run electrical devices
3. an opening that permits escape or release
he blocked the way out|the canyon had only one issue
4. activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
she had no other outlet for her feelings|he gave vent to his anger
5. The place or opening by which anything is let out; a passage out; an exit; a vent.
6. To let out; to emit.