English to English
1. the capital and largest city of France; and international center of culture and commerce
2. sometimes placed in subfamily Trilliaceae
3. (Greek mythology) the prince of Troy who abducted Helen from her husband Menelaus and provoked the Trojan War
4. a town in northeastern Texas
5. A plant common in Europe (Paris quadrifolia); herb Paris; truelove. It has been used as a narcotic.
6. The chief city of France.
Indonesian to Indonesian
7. cita setengah sutra;
-- goyang cita paris yg berkilat