English to English
1. a course of conduct
the path of virtue|we went our separate ways|our paths in life led us apart|genius usually follows a revolutionary path
2. a way especially designed for a particular use
3. an established line of travel or access
4. a line or route along which something travels or moves
the hurricane demolished houses in its path|the track of an animal|the course of the river
5. A trodden way; a footway.
6. To make a path in, or on (something), or for (some one).
7. To walk or go.