English to English
1. concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality
a personal favor|for your personal use|personal papers|I have something personal to tell you|a personal God|he has his personal bank account and she has hers
2. of or arising from personality
3. indicating grammatical person
personal verb endings
4. Pertaining to human beings as distinct from things.
5. particular to a given individual
6. intimately concerning a person's body or physical being
7. a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
8. A movable; a chattel.
Indonesian to Indonesian
9. bersifat pribadi atau perseorangan: kepribadian kolektif telah dipecahkan dng tumbuh dan berkembangnya kepribadian -- yg membawa nilai-nilai subjektif