English to English
1. (astronomy) any of the nine large celestial bodies in the solar system that revolve around the sun and shine by reflected light; Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto in order of their proximity to the sun; viewed from the constellation Hercules, all the planets rotate around the sun in a counterclockwise direction
2. a person who follows or serves another
3. any celestial body (other than comets or satellites) that revolves around a star
4. A celestial body which revolves about the sun in an orbit of a moderate degree of eccentricity. It is distinguished from a comet by the absence of a coma, and by having a less eccentric orbit. See Solar system.
Indonesian to Indonesian
5. benda langit (spt Mars, Venus) yg tidak mengeluarkan panas ataupun cahaya dan bergerak mengelilingi matahari secara tetap; bintang siarah