English to English
1. a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
they concocted a plot to discredit the governor|I saw through his little game from the start
2. a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
a bean plot|a cabbage patch|a briar patch
3. the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.
the characters were well drawn but the plot was banal
4. a chart or map showing the movements or progress of an object
5. A small extent of ground; a plat; as, a garden plot.
6. Any scheme, stratagem, secret design, or plan, of a complicated nature, adapted to the accomplishment of some purpose, usually a treacherous and mischievous one; a conspiracy; an intrigue; as, the Rye-house Plot.
7. plan secretly, usually something illegal
They plotted the overthrow of the government
8. make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
9. make a plat of
Plat the town
10. devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet)
the writer is plotting a new novel
11. To make a plot, map, pr plan, of; to mark the position of on a plan; to delineate.
12. To form a scheme of mischief against another, especially against a government or those who administer it; to conspire.
13. To plan; to scheme; to devise; to contrive secretly.
Indonesian to Indonesian
14. jalan (alur) cerita (dl novel, sandiwara, dsb)