English to English
1. having or reflecting superior quality or value
premium gasoline at a premium price
2. payment for insurance
3. the amount that something in scarce supply is valued above its nominal value
they paid a premium for access to water
4. a fee charged for exchanging currencies
5. a prize, bonus, or award given as an inducement to purchase products, enter competitions initiated by business interests, etc.
they encouraged customers with a premium for loyal patronage
6. payment or reward (especially from a government) for acts such as catching criminals or killing predatory animals or enlisting in the military
7. A reward or recompense; a prize to be won by being before another, or others, in a competition; reward or prize to be adjudged; a bounty; as, a premium for good behavior or scholarship, for discoveries, etc.
Indonesian to Indonesian
8. hadiah (kpd pembeli, pelanggan, dsb); premi;
9. bayaran (kpd asuransi); premi
10. yg bermutu (berkualitas): bensin -- , bensin yg oktannya tidak tinggi