English to English
1. the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
2. the advantageous quality of being beneficial
3. Acquisition beyond expenditure; excess of value received for producing, keeping, or selling, over cost; hence, pecuniary gain in any transaction or occupation; emolument; as, a profit on the sale of goods.
4. derive a benefit from
She profited from his vast experience
5. make a profit; gain money or materially
The company has not profited from the merger
6. To be of service to; to be good to; to help on; to benefit; to advantage; to avail; to aid; as, truth profits all men.
7. To gain advantage; to make improvement; to improve; to gain; to advance.
Indonesian to Indonesian
8. untung; keuntungan;