English to English
1. a stipulated condition
he accepted subject to one provision
2. the activity of supplying or providing something
3. the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening
his planning for retirement was hindered by several uncertainties
4. a store or supply of something (especially of food or clothing or arms)
5. The act of providing, or making previous preparation.
6. supply with provisions
7. To supply with food; to victual; as, to provision a garrison.