English to English
1. consistent with or based on or using reason
rational behavior|a process of rational inference|rational thought
2. capable of being expressed as a quotient of integers
3. Relating to the reason; not physical; mental.
4. of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind
intellectual problems|the triumph of the rational over the animal side of man
5. having its source in or being guided by the intellect (as distinguished from experience or emotion)
a rational analysis
6. an integer or a fraction
7. A rational being.