English to English
1. a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information
from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account
2. explicit notice
it passed without remark
3. Act of remarking or attentively noticing; notice or observation.
4. make mention of
She observed that his presentation took up too much time|They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing
5. make or write a comment on
he commented the paper of his colleague
6. To mark again, or a second time; to mark anew.
7. To mark in a notable manner; to distinquish clearly; to make noticeable or conspicuous; to piont out.
8. To make a remark or remarks; to comment.