English to English
1. recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
I can't remember saying any such thing|I can't think what her last name was|can you remember her phone number?|Do you remember that he once loved you?|call up memories
2. keep in mind for attention or consideration
Remember the Alamo|Remember to call your mother every day!|Think of the starving children in India!
3. recapture the past; indulge in memories
he remembered how he used to pick flowers
4. show appreciation to
He remembered her in his will
5. mention favorably, as in prayer
remember me in your prayers
6. mention as by way of greeting or to indicate friendship
Remember me to your wife
7. exercise, or have the power of, memory
After the shelling, many people lost the ability to remember|some remember better than others
8. call to remembrance; keep alive the memory of someone or something, as in a ceremony
We remembered the 50th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz|Remember the dead of the First World War
9. To have ( a notion or idea) come into the mind again, as previously perceived, known, or felt; to have a renewed apprehension of; to bring to mind again; to think of again; to recollect; as, I remember the fact; he remembers the events of his childhood; I cannot remember dates.
10. To execise or have the power of memory; as, some remember better than others.