English to English
1. relating to or indicating a remainder
2. Pertaining to a residue; remaining after a part is taken.
3. something left after other parts have been taken away
there was no remainder|he threw away the rest|he took what he wanted and I got the balance
4. (often plural) a payment that is made to a performer or writer or director of a television show or commercial that is paid for every repeat showing
he could retire on his residuals
5. The difference of the results obtained by observation, and by computation from a formula.