English to English
2. return to its original or usable and functioning condition
restore the forest to its original pristine condition
3. return to life; get or give new life or energy
The week at the spa restored me
4. give or bring back
Restore the stolen painting to its rightful owner
5. restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
She repaired her TV set|Repair my shoes please
6. bring back into original existence, use, function, or position
restore law and order|reestablish peace in the region|restore the emperor to the throne
7. To store again; as, the goods taken out were re-stored.
8. To bring back to its former state; to bring back from a state of ruin, decay, disease, or the like; to repair; to renew; to recover.