English to English
1. an equal exchange
we had no money so we had to live by barter
2. The act or practice of trafficking by exchange of commodities; an exchange of goods.
3. exchange goods without involving money
4. To traffic or trade, by exchanging one commodity for another, in distinction from a sale and purchase, in which money is paid for the commodities transferred; to truck.
5. To trade or exchange in the way of barter; to exchange (frequently for an unworthy consideration); to traffic; to truck; -- sometimes followed by away; as, to barter away goods or honor.
Indonesian to Indonesian
6. perdagangan dng saling bertukar barang;
-- beli kembali sistem penerapan alih teknologi dr suatu negara maju kpd negara berkembang dng cara membantu menciptakan kapasitas produksi di negara berkembang yg produksinya ditampung atau dibeli kembali oleh negara maju