English to English
1. of or relating to or characteristic of religious rituals
2. of or relating to or employed in social rites or rituals
a ritual dance of Haiti|sedate little colonial tribe with its ritual tea parties
3. Of or pertaining to rites or ritual; as, ritual service or sacrifices; the ritual law.
4. any customary observance or practice
5. the prescribed procedure for conducting religious ceremonies
6. stereotyped behavior
7. A prescribed form of performing divine service in a particular church or communion; as, the Jewish ritual.
Indonesian to Indonesian
8. berkenaan dng ritus; hal ihwal ritus: tari Bali juga bersumber pd gerak --