English to English
1. Old-fashioned; queer; odd; as, a rum idea; a rum fellow.
2. beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
a curious hybrid accent|her speech has a funny twang|they have some funny ideas about war|had an odd name|the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves|something definitely queer about this town|what a rum fellow|singular behavior
3. liquor distilled from fermented molasses
4. a card game based on collecting sets and sequences; the winner is the first to meld all their cards
5. A kind of intoxicating liquor distilled from cane juice, or from the scummings of the boiled juice, or from treacle or molasses, or from the lees of former distillations. Also, sometimes used colloquially as a generic or a collective name for intoxicating liquor.
6. A queer or odd person or thing; a country parson.
Indonesian to Indonesian
8. lemak kentalan air susu; kepala susu;
-- gula campuran susu (mentega) dng gula
9. minuman keras yg disuling dr tebu yg difermentasikan