English to English
1. experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness
feeling sad because his dog had died|Better by far that you should forget and smile / Than that you should remember and be sad
2. Sated; satisfied; weary; tired.
3. of things that make you feel sad
sad news|she doesn't like sad movies|it was a very sad story|When I am dead, my dearest, / Sing no sad songs for me
4. bad; unfortunate
my finances were in a deplorable state|a lamentable decision|her clothes were in sad shape|a sorry state of affairs
5. To make sorrowful; to sadden.
Indonesian to Indonesian
6. nama huruf ke-14 abjad Arab