English to English
1. a particular instance of selling
he has just made his first sale|they had to complete the sale before the banks closed
2. the general activity of selling
they tried to boost sales|laws limit the sale of handguns
3. an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices
they held a sale to reduce their inventory|I got some great bargains at their annual sale
4. the state of being purchasable; offered or exhibited for selling
you'll find vitamin C for sale at most pharmacies|the new line of cars will soon be on sale
5. an agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer)
the salesman faxed the sales agreement to his home office
6. See 1st Sallow.
7. The act of selling; the transfer of property, or a contract to transfer the ownership of property, from one person to another for a valuable consideration, or for a price in money.
Indonesian to Indonesian
8. sa·le /sal·/ --> salai