English to English
1. a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
2. an ordered list of times at which things are planned to occur
3. A written or printed scroll or sheet of paper; a document; especially, a formal list or inventory; a list or catalogue annexed to a larger document, as to a will, a lease, a statute, etc.
4. plan for an activity or event
I've scheduled a concert next week
5. make a schedule; plan the time and place for events
I scheduled an exam for this afternoon
6. To form into, or place in, a schedule.