English to English
1. an aimless drawing
2. a board game in which words are formed from letters in patterns similar to a crossword puzzle; each letter has a value and those values are used to score the game
3. The act of scrabbling; a moving upon the hands and knees; a scramble; also, a scribble.
4. feel searchingly
She groped for his keys in the dark
5. write down quickly without much attention to detail
6. To scrape, paw, or scratch with the hands; to proceed by clawing with the hands and feet; to scramble; as, to scrabble up a cliff or a tree.
7. To mark with irregular lines or letters; to scribble; as, to scrabble paper.