English to English
1. Performing, or performed, alone; uncombined, except with subordinate parts, voices, or instruments; not concerted.
2. composed or performed by a single voice or instrument
a passage for solo clarinet
3. without anybody else or anything else
the child stayed home alone|the pillar stood alone, supporting nothing|he flew solo
4. any activity that is performed alone without assistance
5. a musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment)
6. a flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied
7. A tune, air, strain, or a whole piece, played by a single person on an instrument, or sung by a single voice.
8. fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers
9. perform a piece written for a single instrument
Indonesian to Indonesian
10. nyanyian (lagu, musik) tunggal (yg dinyanyikan atau dimainkan oleh satu orang); 2 a tunggal (melakukan sesuatu dsb seorang diri); sendiri: penyanyi --; terbang --; -- karier, karier yg (hendak) dikerjakan sendirian