English to English
1. Reddish brown; sorrel.
2. Tender to the touch; susceptible of pain from pressure; inflamed; painful; -- said of the body or its parts; as, a sore hand.
the tender spot on his jaw
4. causing misery or pain or distress
it was a sore trial to him|the painful process of growing up
5. roused to anger
stayed huffy a good while|she gets mad when you wake her up so early|mad at his friend|sore over a remark
6. In a sore manner; with pain; grievously.
7. an open skin infection
8. A young hawk or falcon in the first year.
9. A place in an animal body where the skin and flesh are ruptured or bruised, so as to be tender or painful; a painful or diseased place, such as an ulcer or a boil.
Indonesian to Indonesian
10. petang: aku pulang ke Solo -- ini;
ke·so·re·an a kena sore; terlalu sore