English to English
1. Consisting of spirit; not material; incorporeal; as, a spiritual substance or being.
2. concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church
religious texts|a member of a religious order|lords temporal and spiritual|spiritual leaders|spiritual songs
3. concerned with or affecting the spirit or soul
a spiritual approach to life|spiritual fulfillment|spiritual values|unearthly love
4. lacking material body or form or substance
spiritual beings|the vital transcendental soul belonging to the spiritual realm
5. resembling or characteristic of a phantom
a ghostly face at the window|a phantasmal presence in the room|spectral emanations|spiritual tappings at a seance
6. a kind of religious song originated by Blacks in the southern United States
7. A spiritual function, office, or affair. See Spirituality, 2.
Indonesian to Indonesian
8. berhubungan dng atau bersifat kejiwaan (rohani, batin)