English to English
1. textual matter that is added onto a publication; usually at the end
2. a quantity added (e.g. to make up for a deficiency)
3. a supplementary component that improves capability
4. That which supplies a deficiency, or meets a want; a store; a supply.
5. add as a supplement to what seems insufficient
supplement your diet
6. serve as a supplement to
Vitamins supplemented his meager diet
7. add to the very end
He appended a glossary to his novel where he used an invented language
8. To fill up or supply by addition; to add something to.