English to English
1. Being or constituting a surplus; more than sufficient; as, surplus revenues; surplus population; surplus words.
2. more than is needed, desired, or required
trying to lose excess weight|found some extra change lying on the dresser|yet another book on heraldry might be thought redundant|skills made redundant by technological advance|sleeping in the spare room|supernumerary ornamentation|it was supererogatory of her to gloat|delete superfluous (or unnecessary) words|extra ribs as well as other s
3. a quantity much larger than is needed
4. That which remains when use or need is satisfied, or when a limit is reached; excess; overplus.
Indonesian to Indonesian
5. jumlah yg melebihi hasil biasanya; berkelebihan; sisa: daerah itu merupakan daerah -- padi