English to English
1. a person whose occupation is making and altering garments
2. One whose occupation is to cut out and make men's garments; also, one who cuts out and makes ladies' outer garments.
3. adjust to a specific need or market
a magazine oriented towards young people|tailor your needs to your surroundings
4. style and tailor in a certain fashion
cut a dress
5. create (clothes) with cloth
Can the seamstress sew me a suit by next week?
6. To practice making men's clothes; to follow the business of a tailor.