English to English
1. a ballroom dance of Latin-American origin
2. music written in duple time for dancing the tango
3. A difficult dance in two-four time characterized by graceful posturing, frequent pointing positions, and a great variety of steps, including the cross step and turning steps. The dance is of Spanish origin, and is believed to have been in its original form a part of the fandango.
4. dance a tango
Indonesian to Indonesian
5. tarian rakyat Argentina yg kemudian menjadi dansa, dilakukan di ruang dansa dng irama 4/4;
6. irama musik untuk mengiringi tari tango