English to English
1. expressing admiration or appreciation
2. of or relating to or constituting testimony
3. Relating to, or containing, testimony.
4. something that serves as evidence
his effort was testimony to his devotion
5. something given or done as an expression of esteem
6. something that recommends (or expresses commendation of) a person or thing as worthy or desirable
7. A writing or certificate which bears testimony in favor of one's character, good conduct, ability, etc., or of the value of a thing.