1. topographic study of a given place (especially the history of the place as indicated by its topography)
Greenland's topology has been shaped by the glaciers of the ice age
2. the study of anatomy based on regions or divisions of the body and emphasizing the relations between various structures (muscles and nerves and arteries etc.) in that region
3. the branch of pure mathematics that deals only with the properties of a figure X that hold for every figure into which X can be transformed with a one-to-one correspondence that is continuous in both directions
4. the configuration of a communication network
5. The art of, or method for, assisting the memory by associating the thing or subject to be remembered with some place.