English to English
1. a surveying instrument for measuring horizontal and vertical angles, consisting of a small telescope mounted on a tripod
2. a facility consisting of the means and equipment necessary for the movement of passengers or goods
3. a journey usually by ship
the outward passage took 10 days
4. The act of passing; passage through or over.
5. make a passage or journey from one place to another
The tourists moved through the town and bought up all the souvenirs;|Some travelers pass through the desert
6. pass across (a sign or house of the zodiac) or pass across (the disk of a celestial body or the meridian of a place)
The comet will transit on September 11
7. revolve (the telescope of a surveying transit) about its horizontal transverse axis in order to reverse its direction
8. cause or enable to pass through
The canal will transit hundreds of ships every day
9. To pass over the disk of (a heavenly body).
Indonesian to Indonesian
10. 1 tempat singgah; 2 Dag lintasan barang dagangan