English to English
1. of or relating to a style of architecture in England in the 15th century
half-timbered Tudor houses|Tudor furniture
2. Of or pertaining to a royal line of England, descended from Owen Tudor of Wales, who married the widowed queen of Henry V. The first reigning Tudor was Henry VII.; the last, Elizabeth.
3. an English dynasty descended from Henry Tudor; Tudor monarchs ruled from Henry VII to Elizabeth I (from 1485 to 1603)
4. United States dancer and choreographer (born in England) (1909-1987)
5. a member of the dynasty that ruled England